27.1.12

You are what you eat




Changing your eating habit is much easier than counting on calories in everything you put into your mouth. Have you ever heard about these words “You are what you eat”?  It’s absolutely true. You must choose food carefully if you want to lose weight. If you want to diet but you still eat junk food which mostly contains Carbohydrates, fats, salts, sugar and oils etc. Weight loss is only possible in your dreams. Please replace your junk food with healthy food such as nuts, fish, vegetables, fruits and brown rice. I believe you know what is good for your health. You don’t have to be vegetarian to be slim, just choose carefully when you eat. Skinless chicken is better than beef, deep fried chicken is worse than roast chicken.

I can’t deny that bad food is much more delicious than healthy food. I like it too but when I look at my tummy, I have 2 choices. First, Oh! It looks awful, I can’t take it anymore. Am I having a baby or twins? Second, well, it’s fine and I am ok with it. It makes me look like pregnant woman so somebody will give up his/her seat to me when I’m on a bus.  I believe nobody chooses second choice. Now, it’s time to change. It’s quite difficult to change your eating habit at the first time. Give it a try and don’t give up too fast, thinking about your perfect body wearing bikini at the beach is a good idea. You should set up your goal like wearing beautiful cloths at size 8 or 10.

Don’t eat the same diet menu every day. You’ll get bored very quickly. You can find many diet recipes in the Internet or even create your own recipes, just thinking carefully before adding any ingredients to create your dishes.

You can give yourself a reward sometimes such as a piece of dark chocolate, popcorn (low butter and salt) or a hamburger. Remember, “Sometimes” does not mean “often”. If you eat your reward too much, it’ll bring your tummy back soon.

This is your first step on a healthy diet. Changing your attitudes about eating is very important.  


Think more + Eat less = Weight loss

No comments:

Post a Comment